Terms and conditions of use contents: 1. Introduction: document governs website use; consent to website terms and conditions: implied; consent to website terms and conditions: express; website user minimum age; cookie consent.
2. Copyright notice: UCC copyright notice; ownership of rights in website.
3. Licence to use website: licence to use website; no downloading; website use: permitted purposes; no modification of website content; limitations on licence to use website; redistributable content; restriction of access to website.
4. RSS feed: access to RSS feed; accessing RSS and acceptance of document; RSS licence; RSS licence condition; revocation of RSS licence.
5. Acceptable use: acceptable use: prohibitions; using contact details prohibited; veracity of information supplied.
6. Registration and accounts: account eligibility (private individuals); account registration process; notify on misuse of account; use of another’s account.
7. User IDs and passwords: provision of login details; user ID rules and impersonation; password to be kept confidential; notify on disclosure of password; responsibility for password loss.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account: rights of operator over free website account; cancellation of free website account by user.
9. Social networking: social networking features; no liability for defamatory posts. 10. Personal profiles: profile information accurate etc; profiles to be kept up to date; personal profile as user content.
11. Your content: licence: definition of user content; licence of user content; sub-licensing of user content; right to bring proceedings in respect of user content; waiver of moral rights in user content; user may edit own content; delete etc user content on breach.
12. Your content: rules: user content warranty; no unlawful user content; user content rules; civility and user content; hyperlinking and user content; previous complaints and user content.
13. Report abuse: request to report abuse; how to report abuse.
14. Limited warranties: no warranties for information; right to discontinue website publication; no implied warranties or representations relating to website.
15. Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability; interpretation of limits of liability; no liablity for free information or services; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software; no liability for consequential loss; no personal liability.
16. Indemnity: indemnity from website users.
17. Breaches of these terms and conditions: consequences of breach; non circumvention of measures upon breach.
18. Third party websites: third party websites: hyperlinks not recommendations; third party websites: no control or liability.
19. Trade marks: website operator’s trade marks; third party trade marks on website.
20. Competitions: competitions on website; competition terms and conditions.
21. Variation: document may be revised; variation of terms and conditions: unregistered users; variation of website document: registered users.
22. Assignment: assignment by first party; assignment by second party.
23. Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
24. Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
25. Entire agreement: entire agreement – use of website.
26. Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
27. Statutory and regulatory disclosures: ecommerce regulations: trade register; ecommerce regulations: authorisation scheme; ecommerce regulations: professionals; ecommerce regulations: code of conduct; value added tax number.